Maxi-Pro 2D ULV Aerosol Applicator High Performance & Reliability – More than 30 years of field performance. Patented Remote Controllable Nozzle Boom. The Maxi-Pro 2D is loaded with features required for Vector Control by Health Ministries worldwide. Representing the base model of the Maxi-Pro line, the 2D was created out of the need for a professional grade vehicle mounted ULV sprayer with simplistic operation.
Maxi-Pro 4 ULV Cold Fog Applicator-High Power With Maximum Efficiency – Highest performance specifications in the industry. Powered by an overhead valve 18 HP engine, the Maxi-Pro 4 has plenty of power for use in professional pest control and Health Ministries throughout the world. Welded steel construction and powder-coat finishes make the frame and other components durable.
Typhoon 1: One Machine Provides Total Flexibility: Adulticide, Larvacide, Barrier Spray. Considered the industry standard for medium-sized, vehicle mounted ULV cold foggers, the Typhoon 1 has the power and features of much more expensive machines.
• 2-Year limited warranty
• Can be outfitted with the automated “Synchroflow System”
• Available with radar or GPS speed
Mini-Pro High power with maximum efficiency. Simple to operate, up, transport and store. Dispenses fungicides, insecticides, germicides, disinfectants, odor control and other chemical products. Engineered and developed with the professional in mind, it’s ideal for cattle barns, food processing plants, warehouses, barracks, shopping ventures, schools, restaurant, apartments buildings, grain mills, factories and more.
Mini-Lite ULV/Mister: Light, affordable, handy, ULV application. The ultimate in efficiency and convenience with comfort and ease of operation. Built to aircraft tolerances to achieve lightweight and superior performance in all applications. designed as a dual-purpose machine for indoor and outdoor use. Can be quicky mounted on a small utility vehicle for mosquito and fly control.
Low-volume spraying is the heart of effective, efficient and economical pest control in the Ag Industry. Studies have proven low volume control of pests to be a viable, effective option that is widely accepted and used around the world.
• Reduce application costs
• Best coverage per acre
• Low volume spraying
• Limited 2-year warranty
• Break the life cycle
• Optional 100 or 150 gallon formulation tank mounted on a welded steel frame with agitation pump, and high intensity LED work light.
Break the life cycle of many pests using Low Volume spraying. We have gone to great lengths to be a part of studies and provide a solution that is economical, practical and effective. When it comes down to it, the LV-8 has the best coverage per area, the most versatile use and is a grower’s final solution to controlling the common pests. Reduce application costs and effectively apply foliar systemics, oils, nutritionals and insecticides from ONE machine. Optional 100 or 150 gallon formulation tank mounted on a welded steel frame with agitation pump, and high intensity LED work light
The world’s most technologically advanced ULV applicator.
Electric powered ULV generator. Digitally controlled high speed rotary atomizer produces the industry’s most consistently sized spray droplets not achievable by conventional nozzles. It features a unique remote controlled tilting head that allows for multi positioning of the spray.
The lightweight, aluminum and stainless steel construction provides years of low maintenance and trouble free use. Because the Dyna-Jet® operates entirely on electric power, the unit is not susceptible to weight issues and maintenance expenses normally associated with gasoline powered equipment.
• High-volume axial blower 1,350 Cu. Ft./Min. (38.3
Cu. M/Min) provides an extra large swath width ensuring complete coverage.
• 15-gallon (57 liter) lockable formulation tank. Translucent design allows for quick level viewing.
• Large capacity formulation filter.
• Water-resistant electronics enclosure features automatic calibration switch.
• Super-accurate FMI pumping system features a lockable cover and Curtis Dyna-Fog’s exclusive Formulation Anti-Pulsing System (FAPS™).
• Remote-control features: Tilt angle adjustment, machine on/off, spray on/off, formulation/flush selector, battery/hour meter (Backlit for night operation).
• Quick release stainless steel vehicle mounting brackets.
• High Speed Rotary Atomizer ensures 90% of the droplets produced will be below 20 micros at approved formulated label rates.
• Patented articulating spray head powered via remote control.
• Water-resistant battery enclosure features chemical resistant stainless steel restraints.
• 180º Rotational support (manually operated).
• Light weight, 105 lbs. (47.6 kg).
• High-strength anodized aluminum frame and stainless steel base construction.
• Chemical- resistant powder coated surfaces keeps the machine looking like new.
• Anti-vibration mounting feet.
Curtis Dynafog Dyna-Jet L-30
LV-8 Low Volume Ag Sprayer
Copyright © 2019 Odor Control Products and Equipment, LLC - All Rights Reserved.